Monday 11 June 2012

disappointment!

Had my first paper for my last final examination.

As usual, lack of preparation, lack of time, lack of confidence, and most important, lack of memory skill ----> leads to disappointment BECAUSE I don't know how to do. Or should I be exact, I did not memorize my text book to be prepared for the exam. Even last minute of glancing through power point slides wasn't of much help.

Hai...

Typical me. But this time, it is different. I totally lack of motivation, in exam, and in life. I felt so lost. I rather spent my time on doing crappy stuff like FB-ing, sleeping, eating, or just slacking around. Seriously, I had slipped into such devastating state that I no longer want to try.

What disappoint me the most is, myself. In my old days, I will cry or hate myself for not doing well in my exam. But now! I feel okay for not doing well. This is bad, real BAD! Probably you notice that from the way I am writing now. I can still find time to blog about my failure. F*** me!

Well, that's all that I want to say. Hopefully I can and will graduate successfully. Bye bye 'yo.


- sharon -

No comments: