Friday 29 June 2012

I got it!

First of all, apology for being MIA for quite some time. Was busy with things, esp job hunting and settling down with the new life. After four years plus, I'm finally back for good. So much have changed, till I can't recognize it anymore. Anyway, frustrated with the "cold" reply (equivalent to no reply), I finally have the courage to call up to check if the vacancy has been filled. I managed to get an interview yesterday, and I was offered the job immediately after the interview session. Shocked yet happy. I actually made a quick decision in accepting the job offer. I was totally oblivious and agreed without much consideration. Though I kinda regret not discussing the terms in details ( and my stupidity for not requesting higher pay!!!), I am happy to have found myself a job this soon. It was like my third day here in Singapore. Good or Bad, I don't want to know. All I wish now is to perform well and learn in the process to gain more experience. Keep a positive mindset. Do my best to prove myself.

Oh ya, the title isn't really up for good because the company is currently facing some problem updating my info in the database in applying for work permit. Hopefully things can be resolved asap. If you're reading this, please pray for me so that my work permit application can be approved soon.

Still in midst on settling my things here, will update again soon.

p/s: I won some items that I would love to share my reviews after using them. Too bad, too bogged down with the new life now.

- sharon -

No comments: