Saturday 14 July 2012

Introduction

Guess I don't have to go make any intro for the picture says it all.

Hi All,

Updating on my daily life here. Well, it's been a hell of a two weeks. I have started with my new/first/permanent job in the company above. (See if you're able to "google" the company!)

Verdict after two weeks: I wish I had not rushed into it and find myself a good company to start off. It's a small company, family-run business, so you can imagine the tauke-tauke controlling every single thing in the company = N.O. F.R.E.E.D.O.M. The job scope includes mundane tasks that require meticulous mind and extra-hours commitment (unfortunately, no extra pay), SO I don't think I can learn much here. Anyway, there's no time for regret now. Still very "blur" at work, and the person I'm replacing had left, so it's up to me on my own now. Pray hard I can make it.

Maybe you're thinking why don't I just leave and find another one. Well, credit that to my nationality and hassle of applying a work permit. I thought of it, but I have already gotten myself an in-principle work permit that time. I fear that if I reject/ withdrawn this application, there's probability that I cannot work here anymore. So that's why.

Stay on and preserve, that's the advice I gave myself!

Till then, more updates to come.

Pray for me that I will be all right.


Chaos.

- sharon -

No comments: