Saturday 14 July 2012

Chocolate!


Earlier I have won myself a Laurent Bernard 6pc Chocolate Gift Box from a blogger's contest. Went through a hell of a journey (walked for more than an hour to find the place) and I can say it's worth it. Just the perfect snack for sweet-tooth, like me. Simply indulgence!

For those of you who prefer bitter dark chocolate, maybe this box isn't exactly your taste, but you can give it a try. Each of it has its own filling, and I have tasted something like raspberry, or something fruity in it. Missed out the names and ingredients of the 6-pieces because I was all tired by the time I reached their outlet at Robertson Quay. This gift box costs about $20+, tad bit pricey, yet if you like chocolate that much, it's a try!








Well, I am generous enough to share this with him. Good things are meant to be shared, right! And he loves it too.

No comments: