Saturday 14 July 2012

Pachelbel, Wild Chic (Classic yet Contemporary)

I was selected as one of the lucky three to review a newly launched collection from Pachelbel, renowned Singapore designer brand of Vegan Fashion. This new collection is called  "Wild Chic", and don't the name attracts you already. Yes for me, a lady in mid-20s. Combination of "Wild" and "Chic" somehow gives a connotation that this Wild Chic bag gives freedom in style and fashion. Practically, to me, this bag fits for all occasion and style. Love it to max!





It also has a flat hard base, that ensures that your bag can stand on its own as you leave it. No need to worry that your bag will slouch or end up laying on the floor. Besides that, this Wild Chic collection is improvised and comes at larger size. It has two exterior zipper compartments, and seven interior compartments, functioning like a built-in organizer. There's specific place for handphone, mini notebook, purse, umbrella, Ipad, files, etc. So no worry that things will get jumbled again. I love the fact that so much consideration has been put into the design and make it so practical for daily life use. 

Other than the above-said, one thing I must have for my bag is durability. Notice the metal ring holding the straps? it gives me extra assurance that the straps will hold all the weight. That's what I look for. I am the kind of person who can't leave the house without my water tumbler. And my smallest tumbler is at least 900ml, so imagine the weight of the water tumbler plus all necessary things I bring along each time I leave the house.

Speaking of which, this bag is made of jacquar material that is lighter than animal skin/leather bags. And of course, this bag require lesser care than leather (perfect for me because I don't really take extra care when using). This Black Jacquar also has fine details like the Pachelbel logo embroidery. So for those of you who are supporters of vegan fashion, you can try this designer brand.
 
This collection comes in five different colors, electric blue, hot pink, red, royal purple and jacquard black. So for those of you who prefers more vibrant color, fear not, you still get your pick. In summary, this bag can offer you so much that you can ask for; functionality, practicality, versatility, style, durability, and sustainability. Awesome, right!

Pictures time:







Fits any type of style or attire, agree?!

Verdict: Definitely worth the dollar, and endures with time and occasion.
p/s: I am already eye-ing on bags from other collections, like the M-Chic and Vow's. If only I have that much money in hand now, errgggg!!!

You can find out more from their webpage,

http://www.pachelbel-fashionista.com/

Or visit their Facebook page for more updates:

 https://www.facebook.com/PachelbelFashionista

Or the fastest way to secure Pachelbel designer bag, walk in to their store at

3 Temasek Boulevard, #02-102 Suntec City Mall, (S) 038938


Lastly, I wish to express my gratitude to Pachelbel, and partner, Karen, for their kind generousity. Thanks.

- sharon -







No comments: