Sunday 17 June 2012

H.O.M.E my pillar of strength

Am back home now after Thur paper. An utter disappointment after four years. For the first time, I didn't write anything for my subjective part, a total of 60M. Seriously, I don't even know what am I thinking at that time. Regretted and regretted. Now I can only put my faith in Lord Almighty to help me through, and hopefully with His will, I can pass that paper. I can only hope so. No point thinking it over and over again. *for those of you who managed to read my post, pray for me as well. I totally don't expect flying colors, I only hope to pass my papers and graduate successfully*

So me, unwilling to stay in my miserable room, had decided to come back home. Back to get some love, care and food. After growing up living a separate life on my own, I cherish my time back here. I treat each trip as truly a holiday from everything. 

I finally broke the words to mommy that I want to start my career in Singapore, officially. As usual, she supports my decision. We talked quite alot this time, as compared to my usual trips because I get to meet mommy and daddy only a fraction of the day as they are all busy with work. I know they put high hopes in me, though they give their full support, either in study or future work. I am just afraid that I will disappoint them again and again. 

But their expectation will be my motivation. I will take it as an encouragement to never give up. From now on, it's on my own. Do my best, and achieve the best. One day, I want you all to be proud of your daughter, me. I want, I hope and I try.

It will be months before I will be back home again. The journey begins with your blessing. Thank you for being there for me.

No comments: